Hello, my fellow blogging fiends. You know how I just had a blog parade? Well, I don't care! My bubbly blogging buddy, Bekah, is having a blog parade, and she deserves a bunch of link ups! Besides, she's got awesome giveaways in it for you, so you should do it anyway. ;)
I didn't answer all of the questions that she had listed, because some of them had similar answers to the questions that I just answered at the beginning of March with my blog party. Hope you'll join in though, so I can read all of your answers!
1. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would you say?
Um....probably intense. Not necessarily in a derogatory sense all the time though.
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to read people's minds. Oh, that would be SO convenient!
3. What is (or are) your food obsession(s)?
Currently, chicken. Chicken sounds amazing all the time!
4. What is the best April Fools prank you pulled on someone or that someone pulled on you?
I've only ever fallen for one. My dear friend, Emily, told everyone that she had gotten engaged. Turns out it was to an oversized teddy bear. *facepalm*
5. If you were an inanimate object, what would you be?
A violin. No profound similarities there--I just like it.
6. Let's say you could change the world in one way. How would you change it?
I would want to change the world's perspective of Christians, and Christians' perspective of the world.
7. You have a million dollars (*gasp* ;). How do you spend it?
I'd buy an electric violin, a beautiful and amazing Italian violin, hard wood flooring for my bedroom, I'd give the laundry room a makeover, I'd drink Starbucks almost every day, and most importantly...I'd give my momma the kitchen she's always dreamed of. Would that take it all? haha. :P
8. What is one thing that always takes your breath away? (That could mean in a good way OR a bad way)
Solo violinists playing beautifully. Am I starting to sound monotonous?
9. What is one thing that you absolutely positively cannot stand?
When dishes have gone through the dishwasher and they're still dirty. AHHHH!!!
10. Say you commited a crime. The judge gives you a choice between sentences: twenty years of complete solitude in the mountains or never having another moment alone for the rest of your life. Your choice?
If I could pick the people (meaning, my family) to be with me for the rest of my life, I would choose that. If not, I would have to say 20 years of solitude. I'd hate to be surrounded by strangers all of my life. Ugh.
11. What is one benefit that blogging has given you?
It's helped me develop my skills in web design, writing, and photography. Plus, I've met a bunch of amazing people!